It’s finally here! I’m beyond excited to tell you kitty cats that my luxury, vegan and cruelty-free subscription box, TGV Luxe Edit, is now available to order!
You know by now that I am an utter skincare junkie, and I also have a bit of a wanderlust problem, which is why I wanted to combine these two elements with veganism to offer you wonderful products each month, guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
I like to think that by seeing that vegan products can be amazing quality and just luxurious as more widely used items, non-vegans and the vi-curious will begin to explore the world of cruelty-free shopping and embrace it.
I’ve spent the past few weeks working with some fantastic vegan-friendly brands who will be featured in the debut box. The theme? Self Care Sunday à la Parisienne. Oui, taking time to look after yourself is so important, and yet we so often fail to do so, which is why I wanted to encourage each any every one of you to take some time for yourself, with the perfect collection of products to help you unwind.
In the Self Care Sunday à la Parisienne box you will receive:
- 5g of the highest grade matcha tea from OMG Tea, get ready to experience the astounding health benefits of this enchanting green wonder powder.
- A beautiful organic and handmade candle from Organdle, in two of the most relaxing scents you could ever find – Inner Peace and Unwind.
- 100g of delicious vegan fudge from Fab Fudge – with 10 different flavours available, which one will you get?
- The glorious smelling African Orange Aromatic Lotion from body care specialists Evolve in size 60ml.
- A luxurious face mask from The Wild Mix – the perfect way to treat your face on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
- A mini-guide to being vegan in Paris, top addresses and tips to prepare you for the City of Lights.
- Secrets of skincare and Parisian wellbeing from the lady behind très chic online French coaching, French is Beautiful, Carrie-Anne James.
- Your very own Eiffel Tower print from The Pink Rosebud – so you can have a little bit of Paris wherever you are.
My mission is to break the stereotype of veganism, without losing the ethical importance of choosing a plant-based way of living. And that’s why TGV Luxe Edit box was created – to offer monthly treats to those who want to enjoy an element of escapism, to sit back, relax and unwind from their daily lives.
TGV Luxe Edit is a vegan subscription box with a difference. Not only will you receive at least 4 wonderful products, carefully researched and tested by us to ensure top quality, but you will also receive a mini vegan destination guide with top tips for your future adventures, a skincare guide and a beautiful print or small token that is in keeping with the theme of the month. ✈️
And of course, 50p from each box goes to the Safe Haven for Donkeys in the Holy Land charity.
For the first month, there is a limited number of boxes available, so head over to the shop to order your box now to avoid disappointment!