I know I’m rather late to the party with this one, but I’ve finally joined Club Smoothie Bowl. Yup, and I’m a fully paid up member. I made such a delicious one this morning I just have to share it for you. So, if you want to get your morning off to a spritely start then try out my recipe below. Oh, and do share your favourite smoothie bowl recipes below so I know what to try next.
Note – use less or more milk depending on how thick you like it.
3 handfuls of kale (feel free to use spinach if preferable)
100 ml almond milk (or your favourite plant milk)
tsp cinnamon powder
tsp cacao powder
3 tsp mixed seeds (linseeds, pumpkin seeds etc)
3 tsp chia seeds
2 tbsp blueberries (fresh works best)
- Blend the banana, kale and milk until smooth
- Add in powders and blend once more
- Once blended, pour into your favourite bowl
- Add the toppings et voila!
- Feel like a green goddess (psst… that’s a clue for something that’s coming very soon!)
Tomorrow there will be more from the lovely Maria who will be offering up her wisdom in ‘Healthy Nutrition for Vegans: Part 2’.
Au revoir kitty cats!